- Treat your child the way you would want to be treated.
- Don't loose your cool!
- Remember that they are just a child and learning everything for the first time.
- Your mood is their mood so if you are having a bad day, so are they.
- There are other ways to punish bad behavior!
Don't teach your child violence!!
- Time outs do work, if you follow through with them.
- Communication with your child is key to building a healthy relationship with them.
}}}BlOGS that i LOVE!}}}
Blogs with a meaning and purpose! Featured for the month!
Tell me: ~what sets your blog or website apart from the others?
~What do you want others to know about you and/or your website?
~What is one piece of advice or a tip you can give to other bloggers? ~Interested in being one of my featured blogs:
email me @ email@example.com
with info and link! ~Jess
:}Lilly's Trip To:}
Don't hesitate to ask questions
or ask for help when you need to!
- Some of the most useful tips come from people you would least expect.
- Don't sleep with your child unless, you want them in your bed every night for the next five years.
- Don't sleep with your infant, it is dangerous, regardless! Get a baby bassinet to put beside your bed, until baby and you are ready for them to sleep in their crib.
- Every mommy needs a break at some point!
- Patting their backs or bottoms work miracles.
- You can use a receiving blanket for just about anything.
- When you are cold or hot, it is likely that baby is to.
- The baby wrap works wonders!!
- Keep plenty of supplies (Extra's of everything) on hand. You never know when you will need them.
- Gas drops are you and your baby's bf!
- Don't bother buying expensive baby clothes, they grow like weeds and they will only wear them for a few months anyways.
- Hand me downs save lots of money.
- When it comes to parenting, there is no such
thing as a stupid question!
- Buy two of everything! When you are a busy moma, you tend to misplace things or forget the little things, you may need later on!
- If you are concerned about something ask a doctor, the worst thing is that they will laugh. It is better to be safe than sorry!
Please check back: more to come!